Interview not completed لقاء لم يتم


Interview With

Mazin Motabagani

My present job is associate professor Orientalistics at the department of Islamic Studies, Faculty of Education, King Saud University. I joined King Saud University in 2004. This is a better job as I felt more attached to my work and the working atmosphere is very friendly and practical.  I have been working at the present job for the last seven years.

Previously I worked at Muhammad Ben Saud Islamic University. I worked two years in the Deanship for academic research as a researcher in the main campus of the University in Riyadh. But before that I worked at the same University, but at the Faculty of Da'awa in Al-Madinah for about 18 years. However before joining the University in 1986 I worked for over twelve years at the Saudi Arabian Airlines in different positions in the department of International Affairs.

I cannot say which job was the worst experience as there were certain times I found that these jobs provided me with a great learning experience, provided me with opportunities to make friendship and attain self esteem and self satisfaction and gratitude.

The worst time was when I was not allowed to utilize my mental and innovative thinking to the best. The worst times were when I was not allowed to develop my experience.

 

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

تلخيص كتاب منهج البحث التاريخي للدكتور د. حسن عثمان

الكلمات النورانية: وتحمل الكل

الإسلام وتعلم اللغات الأجنبية