من طرائف العمل الجامعي رسالة تصل بعد حين

September 18,1999.

Professor Majid Tehranian
Professor and Director,
TODA Institute
Honolulu Center
1600 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1111
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
USA
Dear Professor Thranian

Thank you for your letter of December 8, 1998 and enclosures that I received only on September 7,1999. This is the first letter I receive from your esteemed center.
The project and its prospects are very interesting and I would have been very enthusiastic to attend such conference, but due to some administrative mistake your letter was misplaced intentionally or unintentionally.

However, I enjoyed reading the literature you provided and would like to participate in future activities provided you address any future correspondence to my home address, which is (P. O. Box 279, Madinah, Saudi Arabia, Fax 966-4-849-1164 or 848-2361). I will provide also with my E-mail in the future.

Thank you again for your trust and invitation hoping that we cooperate in the coming activities of your center.

Sincerely Yours

Mazin S. Motabbagani, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor Orientalistics,
Department of Orientalism, Faculty of D’awa

Muhammad Ben Saud Islamic University

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

تلخيص كتاب منهج البحث التاريخي للدكتور د. حسن عثمان

الكلمات النورانية: وتحمل الكل

الإسلام وتعلم اللغات الأجنبية