مراسلاتي العلمية 4


Dear Dr. Housseinova Dilyara

 

Thank you for your nice letter, which reached me some time ago. I apologize for the delay in replying. I am working as a research center all by myself. I am in a department where there is no secretary or a clerk or any help whatsoever.

 

You mentioned that you are interested in the Arabic Theater. Few years back the National Guard of Saudi Arabia held a conference along the Jinadria Festival for Cultural and Folklore about Arabic Theater. I hope to have some of the lectures given at that conference. However since I am interested in History and Islamic Studies undertaken by Western scholars, I have little knowledge about this topic. However since you know English you will find a great bulk of material at American universities such as University of New York or Indiana University. I also suggest that you write to King Faisal Center for Islamic Research and Studies in Riyadh. Their Address is (P. O. Box 51049, Riyadh 11543) You may Address your letter to Doctor Yahya Mahmoud Junaid the General Secretary of the center. You may mention my name as a reference.

 

Again I am sorry for this delay and hope to know more about Arabic and Islamic Studies (Orientalism) in Russian Universities. I need bibliographical information about who is working in this field as well as the present and past activities such as publications, conferences …etc.

Thank you for writing me, and hope to receive your C.V for my project per the letter I am enclosing.

 

Sincerely Yours

 

Mazin S. Motabbagani

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

تلخيص كتاب منهج البحث التاريخي للدكتور د. حسن عثمان

الكلمات النورانية: وتحمل الكل

الإسلام وتعلم اللغات الأجنبية