مراسلاتي العلمية 2


Americans for Middle East Understanding. Inc.

Room 241, 475 Riverside Drive

New York, NY 10115-0241

U. S .A.

 

December 4th, 1997

Dear Director

 

I am an assistant professor of Orientalistcs at the Department of Orientalism, Faculty of Da’awa. The work you are carrying happens to be part of my interests, but being in Madina keeps me away from many of the happenings in my field of interest.

 

However, I happened to have an issue of The Link (Vol.26, No. 1) and found to be most useful to my work. First I would like to receive as many of the back issues as possible. I would bear the postage. Then I shall subscribe to the new issues.

 

Thank you very much

 

 

Sincerely Yours

 

Mazin S. Motabbagani, Ph. D

 

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

تلخيص كتاب منهج البحث التاريخي للدكتور د. حسن عثمان

الكلمات النورانية: وتحمل الكل

الإسلام وتعلم اللغات الأجنبية