رسالة إلى مسؤولة في إذاعة لندن بلندن

Dear Julia Burton
Thank you for your reply. First I would like to visit the Arabic Section of the BBC since I am a keen listener of your services for a long time. I have written in my weekly column about some of your programmes. I even gave a paper in an international conference in Beirut about the relationship between Orientalism and Media: BBC as a case Study" I am interested in looking at the old magazine and publications of the BBC for further research as these documents are not available in Saudi Arabia.
I can be reached beside the e-mail on my mobile 07796101302
 
Thank you.
 
Mazin S. Motabagani

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

تلخيص كتاب منهج البحث التاريخي للدكتور د. حسن عثمان

الكلمات النورانية: وتحمل الكل

الإسلام وتعلم اللغات الأجنبية