من مراسلاتي العلمية


Lori Ann Thompson
Secretary/ Treasurer of AMEWS
3000 Lillard Dr. #203
Davis, Ca. 95616.

                                                         July 26,1997.
 
Dear Lori
 
I have been a member of AMEWS for the last two years and enjoyed very much reading our newsletter. I would like to renew my subscription for the coming year 1998. However, I would like to obtain some information on AMEWS; when was it established? What are the objectives of AMEWS? Is there a charter for the organization?  I am asking this question because, I think the interest in ME women in the USA is worth conducting an academic study about. I even suggested to one of my graduate students to take this topic as his Ph.D. topic. 

Thank you very much.

Sincerely
                                                                       
Mazin S. Motabbagani, Ph.D.
Asst. Prof. Orientalistics, Dep. Of Orientalism,  Faculty of Da’awa.

 

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

تلخيص كتاب منهج البحث التاريخي للدكتور د. حسن عثمان

الكلمات النورانية: وتحمل الكل

الإسلام وتعلم اللغات الأجنبية