مراسلاتي العلمية 3


Professor Barbara Stowasser

Director The center for Contemporary Arab Studies

Georgetown University

Washington DC 20057-1020

 

April 13,1999

 

 

Dear Professor Stowasser

 

Thank you for sending me the newsletter of the Center and all relevant material about the activities of the center.

 

Few weeks ago I received an invitation to attend the lecture given by Patrick D. Gaffney titled “Speaking Power: The Ambiguous Authority of Islamic Clerics”

 

I believe that the lecturer tackled a very sensitive issue in the Islamic political thought. I am very interested in reading the whole lecture. Would you kindly send me the same if available at the center or provide me with the address of the lecturer.

 

Thank you

 

Sincerely Yours

 

Mazin S. Motabbagani

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

تلخيص كتاب منهج البحث التاريخي للدكتور د. حسن عثمان

الكلمات النورانية: وتحمل الكل

الإسلام وتعلم اللغات الأجنبية