مراسلات مع مؤلف صفحة وكتاب من يحكم أمريكا


From:
G. William Domhoff (domhoff@ucsc.edu)
Sent:
Thu 10/13/11 12:43 AM
To:
mazin motabagani (mazen_mutabagani@hotmail.com)

 
Dear Dr. Motabagani,
 
I am relieved that you did not translate the whole book before it was
sure of publication.
 
On the other hand, I am very glad you translated some of the
documents on the web site,and since I have the copyright on those
pages, you have my permission to publish them in Arabic, and of
course with no charge.
 
If these is a positive response to what you have translated so far,
then perhaps it would make sense to see if you can find a publisher
there and if McGraw-Hill would give you permission for no fee or a
reasonable fee.
 
Thanks again for translating material from the web site, which in
many ways is even more gratifying than a translation of the book
because what you have translated will be more accessible to more
people and in a timely fashion.
 
Best wishes,
 
Bill Domhoff

 

_____________________________________________

On 10/12/11, you wrote:
Dear Professor William Domhoff

This is Dr. Mazin S. Motabagani, Associate professor Orientalistics
(Western Scholarship of Islam) at King Saud University (formerly). I
came across you masterpiece titled "Who rules America?" It was a
great reading. So I ventured to translate it into Arabic. I should
put the final touches in the next few days before I look for a
publisher here in Saudi Arabia or Lebanon. I would like to enquire
about the rights or you kind permission.

Thank you
Mazin S. Motabagani


تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

تلخيص كتاب منهج البحث التاريخي للدكتور د. حسن عثمان

الكلمات النورانية: وتحمل الكل

الإسلام وتعلم اللغات الأجنبية