خطابي لرئيس اللجنة العلمية بمؤتمر مونتريال وهو رئيس الجامعة والمؤتمر


Professor Charles Le Blanc

President ICANAS 2000







Dear Professor Le Balnc



Thank you for your letter of June 8th,1999 which I only received on August 2ed 1999 due to summer vacation and the relocation of the Faculty  of Da'wa to another location.



I am very pleased that the topic I have chosen was of interest to the scientific program of ICANAS. The three colleagues who are interested in the topic are the following:

1-      Dr. Mustafa O. Halabi , Vice Dean of the Faculty of Da'wa , P. O. Box 4407, Al- Madina, Saudi Arabia.

2-      Dr. Nazir U. Khaja President of American Muslim Council. 1212 New York Avenue, NW, Suite 400, Washington DC 20005-6102 USA.(0 if he cannot attend he can recommend a person or persons who are interested in this topic.

3-      Mr. Ayedh AlHijeely. A Ph.d candidate. His thesis is Abu Bakre in the Encyclopedia of Islam (2ed. Edition). You may address him on my address: P. O. Box 279, Al-Madina, Saudi Arabia. He is also my neighbor.



I am sorry for the delay but I would like to thank you again for taking interest in this topic.



Sincerely Yours



Mazin S. Motabbagani.





P.S. kindly send future correspondence on my home address: P. O. Box 279. Al- Madina, Saudi Arabia.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

تلخيص كتاب منهج البحث التاريخي للدكتور د. حسن عثمان

الكلمات النورانية: وتحمل الكل

الإسلام وتعلم اللغات الأجنبية